You’ve come to the right place. Our technical assistance team offers customized strategy, tools, and peer support for those in brownfield-affected communities seeking a more inclusive planning and redevelopment agenda in which everyone can prosper.
Equitable Development / Brownfields Planning
Is Your Brownfield-Affected Community Seeking a More Inclusive Community Development Agenda?
Rooted in core values of inclusion, equity, and justice, our services include:
- Designing community engagement strategies that meet people where they are
- Planning site activation strategies that get citizens involved, build community pride, and create momentum
- Nurturing practical partnerships between grassroots nonprofits and local government
- Cultivating readiness and capacity to lead multi-year revitalization initiatives
- Coaching local leaders to vision inclusively and share the reins of leadership
- And more!
Our team has developed and field-tested a number of tools and resources to engage our clients, their partners, and local stakeholders. We invite you to review these materials to gain a better sense of how our technical assistance could work in your community. Feel free to download anything you see here for your own use. You can also request a TA consultation at any time by clicking the “Submit a Technical Assistance Request” button under “Direct Technical Assistance” on this page.