POSITIONS WITH GROUNDWORK USA
Director of Capacity Building
Groundwork USA seeks a Director of Capacity Building to lead its network capacity building and equitable development technical assistance programs. A member of the management team, the Director of Capacity Building reports to the Executive Director and is responsible for innovation and strategy development as well as leadership of existing program areas. Responsibilities include:
- Leading a team of staff and consultants in providing direct technical assistance, hosting workshops and training programs, presenting webinars, and producing tools and resources for practitioners.
- Developing new programs and projects.
- Representing Groundwork USA in national partnerships and diverse public settings.
- Through blog posts, articles, reports, grant proposals, and other communications, advancing the state of practice and building support for Groundwork USA’s work.
- Supervising and mentoring staff and nurturing a collaborative, high-performance culture in a geographically dispersed team.
- Effectively handling budget development, grant administration, project management, contracting, and reporting.
- Contributing to Groundwork USA’s continued progress as an inclusive, culturally competent organization.
The preferred location for this position is Boston/Lawrence, Massachusetts, or New York City/Yonkers, New York. Remote work arrangements from other locations will be considered. This is a full-time position, but a less than full-time (such as 0.8 FTE) schedule will be considered on a transitional basis.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Applications received by February 28, 2018, will be ensured full consideration.
POSITIONS WITH GROUNDWORK TRUSTS
There are no positions available at this time, but please check back periodically.