Groundwork Southcoast is seeking a dynamic, entrepreneurial. and collaboratively minded individual to be its first Executive Director. Groundwork Southcoast is focused on revitalizing the Flint and Acushnet Avenue neighborhoods in Fall River and New Bedford, Massachusetts, respectively, through environmentally focused initiatives.
The Executive Director will lead the organization in developing specific projects and programs in the following areas:
- Open space development/transformation of brownfields and vacant lots into community assets
- Stewardship, civic pride and celebration
- Youth development through leadership, education, job readiness and skill building
- Green job training and career development
- Food security and improving access to healthy food through community gardens and farmers markets
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, with an application deadline of January 1st, 2017.
More information: Groundwork Southcoast Executive Director Job Description